RealTime Ives Island Data (Gauge data is updated
- The Ives Island, Hamilton Creek and Walla Walla gauges are not functioning at this time. Historical data is available.
- Graph of
Ives Island, Bonneville Dam Flows and Tailwater.
- Real-time water temperature and
water elevation data for the Ives Island area.
Gauge 1 is found at: Lat
45°37'36.24", Long 121°59'09.13", near the upriver terminus
of the channel on the north side of Ives Island. The elevation of
this gauge is 13.27 ft. (Lat. and Long. Datum is NAD 83, error +/-
22 ft for both gauge locations. The vertical datum used to calculate
mean sea level for both gauges is NAVD88).
- The Ives Island gauge and data are currently
unavailable due to hardware issues.
- The ives gauge is missing data from 09/05/05 through 10/5/05 (the
gauge was dry during this period), the gauge functions were restored at
11:00 AM on 10/06/05.
- Ives Gauge #1 is missing data from 5/25/01 to 6/26/01, from 09/10/01 to 10/10/01, and from 11/29/01 to 01/23/02.
RealTime Hamilton Creek [Ives Island Complex] Data
data is updated on even hours)
- Ives Island is located in Hydrologic Unit Code (4th level or cataloguing
unit): 17080001, Lower Columbia-Sandy
- Columbia River Basin Fish and Wildlife Program Province: Lower Columbia,
Subbasin: Columbia Lower
This study was conducted in March 2000. The slides comprise the preliminary
findings of USFWS personnel on the Ives Island study area (See slide 1).
The study is a joint U.S. Fish and Wildlife, Oregon Department of Fish and
Wildlife and Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife study of the effects
of flow on chinook spawning below Bonneville Dam.
- Ives Study Slides in html.
- Ives Study Slides presented in html/powerpoint
(may not work in all browsers).
Return to Spawning Homepage
Page last updated on:
February 8, 2012
This website designed for 1024 x 768 or higher resolution. Questions and comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
[ Home ]
[ Adult ]
[ Smolt ]
[ Spawning ]
[ River ]
[ Travel times]
[ Documents ]