- Hatchery Release Reports and Metadata:
- FPC Weekly Report - This report is published each Friday and has a summarized hatchery release report for hydrosystem managers that contains releases from the last two weeks and releases planned for the next two weeks.
- Hatchery Release Reports - these reports are included in our weekly report which is updated once a week mid-March through the first of September, and bi-weekly thereafter through November.
- Hatchery Database Metadata - Includes a list of hatchery codes, release codes and other abbreviations used.
- Annual River Zone Summary Tables - summarized by river zone, year and species.
- Annual Hatchery Reports for SMP and CSS Hatcheries - Annual hatchery reports for Rapid River, Priest Rapids, McCall, Lookingglass, Leavenworth, Dworshak, Wells, Clearwater, Sawtooth, Pahsimeroi, and Columbia Gorge Complex Hatcheries. The Columbia Gorge Complex Hatcheries include Carson NFH, Spring Creek NFH, Little White Salmon NFH, Willard NFH, and Warm Springs NFH.
- IHOT reports
- Projected hatchery releases are continously updated to become actual hatchery releases throughout the migration season.
- Don't know the HUC name or code for the watershed you want to query? The EPA site https://cfpub.epa.gov/surf/locate/map2.cfm can help you. Or read an explanation of Hydrologic Unit Levels.
- Only those choices that exist in the hatchery database are offered.
- Data for Riverzone BBON (below Bonneville) is incomplete before 1987.
If you have trouble finding what you are looking for try our SiteMap.
Page last updated on:
January 12, 2015
This website designed for 1024 x 768 or higher resolution. Questions and comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
[ Home ]
[ Adult ]
[ Smolt ]
[ Spawning ]
[ River ]
[ Travel times]
[ Documents ]