|Ives Island Complex / |
Mouth of Hamilton Creek
- The Ives Island, Hamilton Creek and Walla Walla gauges are not functioning at this time. Historical data is available.
Select Desired Graph:
- All the data available on this web page can be downloaded
directly to your spreadsheet by clicking here for Hamilton
Creek Sensor Data from 6/18/04 to present.
- Read help file for downloading csv
- Hamilton data is downloaded 5 min after the hours on even hours and
database is updated 15 minutes after the hour on the even hours.
- These data are collected from BPA Project No. 1999-003 sensors, operated
by PNNL, under contract to the USFWS. The sensors are located
in the spawning channel near the mouth of Hamilton Creek on the backside
of Ives Island.
- Vertical datum used to calculate mean sea level for all sensors is NGVD29.
- There are two types of sensors used at this location, river sensor and
bed sensors. They are identified by color in both the graphs and the tables.
- River sensors are housed in screens open to the river column and include
the following sensors; riv01, riv02, and riv03.
- Bed sensors are in screens approximately 50cm below the river bed and
include the following sensors: bed01, bed02, and bed03.
- Occasionally, these gauges will experience technical difficulties which
may result in missing data. Please be assured this is generally
the problem if records are missing and the FPC is aware of the problem
and will update the files as soon as the stations are operational. Don't
hesitate to contact FPC data staff
if you have any questions or concerns.
- The raw measurements are recorded every hour, and these data are available
in the downloadable
Page last updated on:
February 8, 2012
This website designed for 1024 x 768 or higher resolution. Questions and comments to: email@example.com
[ Home ]
[ Adult ]
[ Smolt ]
[ Spawning ]
[ River ]
[ Travel times]
[ Documents ]