If you want to suggest a link or you are having trouble finding the fish passage data you are looking for, don't hesitate to call (503)230-4099 or email the Fish Passage Center email@example.com.
FPC can provide data to researchers via data requests.
Regional Data Centers
Columbia Basin Organizations and Information
- Columbia Basin Weekly Fish and
Wildlife News Bulletin - The Columbia Basin Bulletin provides news
and information about salmon and steelhead recovery, hydropower and other
fish and wildlife news about the Columbia River, Snake River, and Northwest.
- Columbia Basin Research,
School of Aquatic and Fisheries Science.
- Columbia Bird Research
- Data on Bird Predation Project.
- Federal Caucus
(SalmonRecovery.gov) - Fish and Wildlife Recovery in the Columbia Basin.
- Lower Columbia River Estuary Program
- Northwest Power and Conservation
Council - This organization was created by Congress to give the citizens
of Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington a stronger voice in determining
the future of key resources common to all four states -- namely, the electricity
generated at and fish and wildlife affected by the Columbia River Basin
- Pacific Fisheries Management Council
- The Pacific Council is one of eight regional fishery management councils
established under the Magnuson Fishery Conservation and Management Act
of 1976 and the Sustainable Fisheries Act of 1996 (now called the Magnuson-Stevens
Fishery Conservation and Management Act).
- Pacific States Marine Fisheries Commission
- PSMFC is one of three interstate commissions dedicated to resolving
fishery issues. Representing California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and
- PTAGIS - The
Columbia Basin PIT (Passive Integrated Transponder) Tag Information
- StreamNet - Fish Data for
- Technical Management
Team - (TMT), an inter-agency technical group responsible for making
recommendations on dam and reservoir operations.
- Columbia Riverkeeper
- an organization dedicated to the protect of the Columbia River and all
life dependent upon it.
- Save Our Wild Salmon
- Save Our Wild Salmon (SOS) is a nationwide coalition of conservation organizations, commercial and sportsfishing associations, businesses, river groups, and taxpayer advocates working collectively to restore self-sustaining, abundant, and harvestable populations of wild salmon and steelhead to rivers, streams and oceans of the Pacific Salmon states.
- EarthJustice "Because
the earth needs a good lawyer" - Founded in 1971 as Sierra Club Legal
- Salmon Nation - a community of caretakers and citizens that stretches across arbitrary boundaries and bridges urban-rural divides. We bring new meaning to the word cooperative — with unusual alliances of tribes, fishermen, farmers, ranchers, loggers, and urban-dwellers working together to improve our neighborhoods and watersheds.
- Idaho Rivers United - a conservation organization representing all who love the freedom, adventure and solitude of Idaho's rivers. Our mission is to protect and restore the rivers of Idaho.
- Native Fish Society - Native Fish Society advocates for the recovery of wild, native fish and promotes the stewardship of the habitats that sustain them.
- Pacific Rivers Council - There
mission is to protect and restore rivers, their watersheds, and native
- Redfish Bluefish
- Trout Unlimited - conservation organization
for protecting North America's coldwater.&
- North Olympic Salmon Coalition
- The mission of the North Olympic Salmon Coalition is to restore, enhance, and protect the habitat of North Olympic Peninsula wild salmon stocks and to promote community volunteerism, understanding, cooperation and stewardship of these resources.
- Friends of the Cowlitz
- Supporting fish restoration in the Cowlitz River basin.
Fisheries Resources and Organizations
Geospatial Data Clearinghouses
Mathematical Biological Survival Models
- CRiSP (Columbia
River Salmon Passage Models)
National Biological MetaData
- USGS - WaterWatch -- Current water resources conditions (Map of real-time
streamflow compared to historical streamflow for the day of the year
- USGS Real-Time Streamflow Data
If you have trouble finding what you are looking for try our SiteMap.
Page last updated on:
May 6, 2015
This website designed for 1024 x 768 or higher resolution. Questions and comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
[ Home ]
[ Adult ]
[ Smolt ]
[ Spawning ]
[ River ]
[ Travel times]
[ Documents ]